- FROM 15:00 PM TO 17:30 PM
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and walk around to different famous restaurants, to enjoy their amazing foods. People say, “When in Vietnam, eat like a Vietnamese” – And here is our recommended menu for your wonderful time!
- PHỞ is listed as one of the best noodle, especially in Hoi An. Pho is dried in the sun for a bit to "wither", sliced to dry to make noodles. Its taste is very light and sweet, the water is not too fatty. The main ingredients of pho are noodles and broth with beef. Also accompanied by spices such as soy sauce, pepper, lemon, fish sauce, and chili.
- BÁNH XÈO, Vietnamese pancake – a must-try food on your trip are stuffed with a wide range of appetizing ingredients, among which the most popular are vegetables, bean sprouts, onion, ginger, meat, and occasionally seafood or pork. The crispy pancake outer layer is formed from a blend of turmeric powder and rice flour.
- WHITE ROSE DUMPLINGS, are the specialty of Hoi An and cannot find anywhere else. The dumplings are made from two small 2’’ round of rice paper with a small spoonful of shrimp meat saussage filling in the center, then steaming and the edges get soft and chewy and warp a little, making the dumpling looks like a white rose flower.
- BÁNH MÌ, Vietnamese baguette, consists of one or more meats, accompanying vegetables, and condiments.
- CAO LẨU, is a specialty of Hoi An, the dish cannot be replicated outside of the town because the water used in the dish must be drawn from the Ba Le well which is dug by Cham people. The lye solution used to prepare the noodles comes from trees grown on Cham island. Cao lau is served with slices of juicy pork, bean sprouts and vegetable.
- FRESH FRUITS, no better healthy dessert than a bowl of mixed tropical fruits with yogurt at the end of your tour.
Tour ends at your hotel, or we can drop you at an alternate place as you request.
- Any allergic or vegetarian, please take a note.
- Walking in the ancient quarter of the city.
- Car or electric vehicle available upon request with extra cost.
The price includes:
- An English speaking guide.
- All tickets
The price does not includes:
- You would like a private tour. Contact us for a quote.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
Frequently Asked Questions
Magnam dolores commodi suscipit. Necessitatibus eius consequatur ex aliquid fuga eum quidem. Sit sint consectetur velit. Quisquam quos quisquam cupiditate. Et nemo qui impedit suscipit alias ea. Quia fugiat sit in iste officiis commodi quidem hic quas.
Non consectetur a erat nam at lectus urna duis?
Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat. Tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. Venenatis lectus magna fringilla urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus non.
Feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim nunc?
Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi. Id interdum velit laoreet id donec ultrices. Fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium. Est pellentesque elit ullamcorper dignissim. Mauris ultrices eros in cursus turpis massa tincidunt dui.
Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit?
Eleifend mi in nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci. Faucibus pulvinar elementum integer enim. Sem nulla pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit. Rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt. Lectus urna duis convallis convallis tellus. Urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed odio morbi quis
Tempus quam pellentesque nec nam aliquam sem et tortor consequat?
Molestie a iaculis at erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo. Dignissim suspendisse in est ante in. Nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan. Sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est. Purus gravida quis blandit turpis cursus in.
Tortor vitae purus faucibus ornare. Varius vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor?
Laoreet sit amet cursus sit amet dictum sit amet justo. Mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet. Turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed. Ut venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque.